Membership Terms & Conditions
Effective date: 1.1.2021
Membership & subscription Terms
Health Development & Performance Network (Hereafter referred to as HDPN)
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Subscription to a membership creates a binding agreement to follow the programme and pay the full fee throughout your subscription.
- Upon receipt of your online purchase, email booking or verbal booking and membership fee you will be sent an email confirming your place as a member and receipt of the membership fee. Membership fees must be paid and up to date before you have access to the content, discounts and benefits. Your membership is not confirmed until you receive your confirmation.
- If you change your mind a full refund may be granted, less a £50 administration fee. A refund will be made if email cancellation is received within 28 days of your purchase and you have not accessed any of the content or benefits. No refunds will be made after this time, for whatever reason. You must not share your membership login, discount code or content with anyone. Failure to comply may result in the termination of your membership immediately.
- HDPN reserves the right to cancel your membership if there is evidence of sharing secure membership material with anyone other than as a discussion with another member at the same level in the private facebook groups.
- Members benefit from a flexible monthly subscription & as such content agreed as part of the membership will be 'drip fed' over the period of a year.
- Bite size clips are issued via voucher, allowing you to choose the selection most suited to you. The vouchers are issued quarterly in arrears.
- All members will agree to a subscription with auto renewal and the regular payment will be deducted monthly and continued access automatically granted. Memberships do not have an end date and the subscription means you agree to a rolling contract.
- It is the Member's responsibility to keep up to date debit or credit payments on file. Failure to do so many results in your membership being revoked.
- HDPN will not be held responsible for any damages incurred as a result of any member not being able to access their material unless due to an HDPN website failure.
- Force Majeure - HDPN Ltd cannot be held liable for costs arising from material not met by us due to circumstances beyond our control such as a global pandemic etc.
- Service - We will endeavour to provide the membership and material as described on the HDPN website or any other HDPN promotional material. Please be aware, due to unforeseen circumstances details may need to be altered, however the overall quality of the membership will not be diminished and we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any changes.
- Limit of liability – HDPN have a duty of care to its' customers and staff but are only liable up to the cost of your membership. We cannot be held responsible for damage and/or loss to your personal possessions at any HDPN event. We are also not liable for failure in carrying out the contract if the failure is due to the action of the participant or the action of a third party.
- Your responsibilities - You accept that some courses (inc. online) have a practical component to them which if applied inappropriately may involve elements of risk or discomfort. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you take personal responsibility for your own actions. HDPN accept no responsibility for damage, death or injury caused to you or by you, as a result of participation. You must at all times work within your own ability and scope of practice. We reserve the right to refuse your acceptance on a course or as a member if we feel it is outside your scope of practice and may put other participants at risk of injury or discomfort. You must be physically able to partake in any event and if you do have any injuries, discomfort or prior knowledge that is relevant to any activities being performed it is your responsibility to make those known. We reserve the right to remove any person from an event if their behaviour is deemed by the tutor to be detrimental to the group, unsafe or adversely affecting the course. We will not be liable for any refund in these circumstances.
- Medical - It is your responsibility to ensure that you are sufficiently fit and adequately equipped to partake on your chosen event. You must tell us of any medical conditions or dietary requirements at the time of booking if attending in person. If for any reason you are not in a suitable condition to attend or complete a course, or are under the influence of drink or drugs, the facilitator may ask you to leave the course. We will not be liable for any extra expense incurred by this and you will not be able to claim a refund.
- Complaints - Should you have a problem or complaint on your course you must bring it to the attention of our team as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the problem. If you feel that the problem was not resolved and resulted in much reduced enjoyment of the course, you must inform us in writing within 28 days and we will respond within 28 days to resolve the matter to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Privacy - We will not pass on your personal details to any third party. No member of HDPN has access to your payment information as this is held securely and encrypted.
- These terms are correct at the time of printing or online publication but are subject to alteration.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about these Membership Terms & Conditions, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: www.hd-pn.com
- By mail: Health Development & Performance Network Ltd, 167-169 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PF