27th September 2023
This Hip course is purposefully accessible for all healthcare professionals who are looking to develop their understanding and skillset when it comes to Hip & Groin assessment and treatment.
The hip region can be quite a daunting area to deal with, especially when newly qualified or perhaps, if you just haven't had as much experience with these patients.
The aim of this course is to get rid of that anxiety completely. The course will help develop your clinical reasoning skills for assessing and treating these patients but more importantly it will also enhance your ability to solidify your subjective assessment and pattern recognition.
Additionally the course will include real case studies and exercise rehab ideas that will hopefully be applicable to all attendees within their day to day clinics.
1. To develop a greater understanding of the common hip and groin injuries that can present in clinic and to improve subjective questioning skills to identify these conditions.
2. To simplify the physical examination of commonly seen hip and groin issues that we come across in clinic day to day.
3. To debunk any of the myths and mis-information out there when it comes to assessing and treating individuals with hip pain.
4. To link any of the taught learning from the course to real life case studies and incorporating evidence based treatment approaches.
5. To enhance and develop exercise rehab prescriptions skills for commonly seen hip and groin injuries
Course Fee: £125 (inclusive of vat)
Member discounts apply
Join us for a one day LIVE & ONLINE course
Members retain access to the recording for the life of their membership.
Non-members your purchase includes 14 day access to review online. ( your 14 days begins from when we grant you the recording not from the course date)